Using ApiTrace to improve D3D/OpenGL performance

Emanuele Oriani emaentra at
Fri Sep 30 16:24:17 CDT 2011

I guess if you can reproduce the same exact frames, then probably you
can get real FPS your videocard might crunch, duplicated operation and
maybe improve/exclude paths of code which slow down the 'real' rendering?