wined3d: Added PCI device IDs for AMD Radeon 6750M & 6770M

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 05:57:07 CDT 2012

On 1 April 2012 01:55, Gaurav Jain <gaurav at gauravjain.org> wrote:
> Ahh... I didn't catch that the 6600M & 6750M was identical. Is there even a 6600M? My google search only found a 6630M, 6650M & 6670M. I believe 6600M is the series. I can remove the 6750M from the patch if you'd like. Please note that there is another duplicate entry for 5700 & 5750.
>
> The 6770M did have a different PCI ID, would you like the patch modified with only changes for the 6770M?

Actually, I didn't spot this yesterday, but the description strings
look suspect as well. Does the Windows driver really distinguish
between these? Most of the r600 cards only distinguish the general
series in the driver description string, and you can't necessarily
tell them apart from the PCI IDs either. Unless the Windows drivers
actually distinguish between these cards, they probably shouldn't have
separate entries at all.