About the "Implement Common Windows Scripting Classes"

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:36:17 CDT 2012

Hello, regarding the "Implement Common Windows Scripting Classes" gsoc
idea. How many of these classes would be fine for the length of the
program? I'm thinking that maybe 3 classes with thorough would be cool
for a proposal.

Some of them like "Dictionary" seem to be pretty straight forward and
small, the others I'm not sure. Looking at dlls/scrrun/scrrun.idl I
see there are a lot more of classes, but according to the idea page,
Dictionary and FileSystemObject block multiple applications so they're
higher priority. Are there other ones that are important?