winebuild port to ARM?

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Fri Apr 13 10:13:35 CDT 2012

Am 13.04.2012 08:55, schrieb Roger Cruz:
> Is anyone interested in helping me port the x86 specific code in Winebuild to ARM so I can get the relay tracing working?  I am relatively new to ARM so any help would be appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Roger R. Cruz

It's on my todo list:
http://wiki.winehq.org/ARM

It won't be that easy and not only winebuild is involved, but also ntdll.
I'm not that good in understanding x86 asm, but the code is partially commented, still i need to figure out the intention of every single line.
How would you imagine "helping you to port"?

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel