Are we missing the small folder_open icons?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Apr 20 00:53:38 CDT 2012

In dlls/shell32/shell32.rc I see the following fixme:

/* FIXME: Following three resources are not yet added */
/* @makedep: folder_open.ico */
IDI_SHELL_FOLDER_OPEN_SMALL ICON folder_open.ico
/* @makedep: folder_open.ico */
IDI_SHELL_FOLDER_OPEN_LARGE ICON folder_open.ico
/* @makedep: folder_open.ico */
IDI_SHELL_FOLDER_SMALL_XP ICON folder_open.ico

However folder_open.ico is generated from an SVG file and we seem to be
having it in multiple sizes. Also this fixme has been there forever. So
is there really still something to be fixed?