[2/2] gdi32: Enumerated font size should not be too large.

Huw Davies huw at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 23 10:18:03 CDT 2012

On 23/04/2012 16:07, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Huw Davies<huw at codeweavers.com>  wrote:
>> You'll need to fix the ntmTm.ntmCellHeight and ntmTm.ntmAvgWidth values.
>
> As far as I can see that code always have been that way, and reverted patch
> didn't touch it either. But I see your point, and will add the tests (and
> a fix if the tests prove it's correct) in a later patch.

Perhaps the original commit was added to work around this issue?

Note, you'll probably have to retrieve the metrics at the design size (2048)
in order to get accurate values for these members.  Simply up-scaling the values
obtained at 100 ppem will lead to rounding errors.  As you say, tests are needed.

Huw.