[6/7] d3dx9: Implement ID3DXConstantTable::SetMatrixPointerArray.

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Mon Aug 20 11:15:49 CDT 2012

On 20.08.2012 17:10, Józef Kucia wrote:
> +    if (desc.Class == D3DXPC_MATRIX_ROWS || desc.Class == D3DXPC_MATRIX_COLUMNS)
> +    {
> +    }
> +    else if (desc.Class == D3DXPC_SCALAR)

Could you also set D3DXPC_VECTOR variables with this call? It should be
easy to add a test for a scalar and a vector. But that may also be a
separate patch. In general I think it would be fine to try to set all
variable class and see which work / fail. That way you would also
verify, that the non common way works too, which has no test, yet, but a
implementation. This holds true for all the Set(Matrix/Vector/...)
functions. That way you'd ensure that the setting is correct for the
specific class.

ID3DXConstantTable_SetMatrixPointerArray(ctable, device, "c2x3",
matrix_pointer, 1);
ID3DXConstantTable_SetMatrixPointerArray(ctable, device, "r2x3",
matrix_pointer, 1);
ID3DXConstantTable_SetMatrixPointerArray(ctable, device, "vec3",
matrix_pointer, 1);
ID3DXConstantTable_SetMatrixPointerArray(ctable, device, "scalar",
matrix_pointer, 1);

Cheers
Rico