gdiplus: When copying an image do not round pixel positions up.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:17:34 CDT 2012

I know this looks wrong, but it's there for a reason, and it matches
the behavior of the other interpolations. In my tests, the center of a
bitmap pixel is at an integral value, meaning that the pixel at (0,0)
is a rectangle extending from (-0.5, -0.5) to (0.5, 0.5), and if you
enlarge an image you do get out-of-bounds bits on the lower right.

I'm pretty sure I also tested GdipDrawImageRect separately and got the
same result.