Moving pages to/from wiki

Kyle Auble randomidman48 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 21:32:52 CDT 2012

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 16:09, André Hentschel wrote:
> get the website source and do "grep -Ri cvs *"
> then ignore wwn/ and news/

> all that should somehow bring you to http://www.winehq.org/cvs or be deleted

grep -r "...." * is rapidly becoming a very good friend of mine ;) I
just checked http://cvs.winehq.org and sure enough, there is still a
very outdated CVS repository there, but I can't find a template or a PHP
applet for it, just the same links you found (most in WWN issues). I've
CCed Jeremy Newman because I'm guessing the site admin would have to
remove it.

As for redirecting to http://www.winehq.org/cvs, since that was designed
as a notice page for people trying to browse the source code, I was
picturing just redirecting the links to http://source.winehq.org/git and
deleting http://www.winehq.org/cvs as only WWN issues and news would
still have dangling links. I don't want to remove it if there's another
reason for keeping it though.

- Kyle