Announcing the Mac driver

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 12 16:48:45 CST 2012

--- On Wed, 12/12/12, André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de> wrote:

> Am 12.12.2012 23:35, schrieb Hin-Tak
> Leung:
> > --- On Wed, 12/12/12, Josh DuBois <duboisj at codeweavers.com>
> wrote:
> >> wine-mono.

> is the
> >> version 12 source (120MB) and so much bigger than
> the
> >> previous (44MB)? I can probably work it out by
> downloading
> >> and unpacking both, but I am feeling lazy...
> Hin-Tak
> >
> > Thank you. That makes sense - that's the size of mono
> thereabouts. I guess my next question is, does it also have
> codeweaver-specific bits? Sorry this sounds rather lazy, but
> I am sure more than one person wants to know :-).
>
> I bet it has as things without change like wine-gecko are
> not included. the problem is without a clean wine-mono
> checkout it's hard to see what changed, a folder with
> patches in addition would be great.
>

> --
>
> Best Regards, André Hentschel

Yes, I guess I'd be happier downloading a diff (against a specific "clean" upstream version), than downloading a big tar ball, then try to work out which upstream version it forked against, then do the diff myself.

Even if the diff is nothing beyond a diff, with a branket description: "diff against upstream wine/mono version/tag x.y.z".