[2/2] gdi32/tests: Added tests for GetFontResourceInfoW

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Fri Dec 14 22:25:15 CST 2012

Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com> wrote:

> > > The tests show what needs to be implemented to fix bug #30514. Feel free
> > > to send tests for other query types ;-)
> >
> > Adding such tests isn't too hard, but anyway please check at least contents
> > of the buffer you get, and use symbolic names for query types.
>
> Do you know an offical header file containing the symbolic names? So fare i did
> not find any. Therefore the symbolic names are just fantasy names for me till
> now.

I have no additional information except what google points to.

> If there is no header file for the symbolic names do i have to define the
> symbolic names twice (dll and test) or do we have a common way to include a
> private header file of a dll into the tests ot the dll?

Since it's a gdi32 API I'd guess that both the API declaration and related
defines should be in wingdi.h, but taking into account that it's undocumented
(yet) probably it's better to put defines in the same file that uses the API.

--
Dmitry.