Mail problems for wine-patches

Jeremy White jwhite at
Mon Dec 31 11:48:35 CST 2012

> I also unsubscribed and subscribed again to the wine-patches list.
> Any ideas?
> Has wine-patches a whitelist?

We use an exim rule to screen out IP addresses flagged in the SORBS

Unfortunately, the outbound mailer for your domain is listed; here is
the exim error report: is listed at ( Currently Sending
Spam See:

I have temporarily added * to the whitelist which should, in
theory, allow these emails through.  I'll allow Jeremy Newman to comment
on what he thinks would be a better long term solution.  (It looks like
it's touch and go, because you go this email through somehow :-/).