kernel32: Add LCMapStringEx implementation and test it reusing tests from LCMapStringW

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun Feb 5 12:55:20 CST 2012

André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de> wrote:

> > Also just duplicating LCMapString tests is not a very good idea, it would be
> > better to find a way to share the test data.
>
> that's not that easy as the parameter count is different, i would need to use macros and i dislike that idea.

Since you are forwarding LCMapStringEx to LCMapString anyway I'd assume
that their behaviour is mostly identical, and if you make a table with
tested API parameters, and lcid as a DWORD in the table, then using
LCIDToLocaleName to call LCMapStringEx instead of LCMapString sounds feasable.

--
Dmitry.