user32: Only call SetWindowPos() in UpdateLayeredWindowIndirect() if needed. (try 4)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Sun Feb 5 21:46:54 CST 2012

Adam Martinson <adam.r.martinson at> wrote:

> (We should not be calling SetWindowPos() in UpdateLayeredWindowIndirect() at all.)
> Fixes bug 26924.

That's not what I was asking about (a bunch of message tests with various
parameters). Your current version essentially tests nothing.

You should call UpdateLayeredWindowIndirect with a buch of differnt parameters,
and check what message sequence they produce and how they change window state.

See dlls/user32/tests/msg.c how to create a message test.