msxml3: Use debugstr_a() to trace

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Feb 13 06:23:45 CST 2012

Nikolay Sivov <nsivov at codeweavers.com> writes:

> This fixes printf overflow in error callback that I get sometimes with
> Outlook 2010, patch also changes a couple of similar cases.
>
> That's safe enough to include now.

Apparently not...

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M msxml3.dll -T ../../.. -p msxml3_test.exe.so domdoc.c && touch domdoc.ok
wine_dbg_vprintf: debugstr buffer overflow (contents: 'err:msxml:doparse "XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document\n""XML declaration allowed only')
wine: Assertion failed at address 0x68000822 (thread 0009), starting debugger...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org