gdiplus: GdipTranslateLineTransform: make stub lie and return Ok

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:37:14 CST 2012

Well, it'll probably just mean we render the brush incorrectly, and
the program goes on with what it was doing.

It's theoretically possible for a program to break in a case where
winforms currently catches the exception in .NET (instead drawing the
famous red X) but will instead move on and break in a worse way than
rendering incorrectly. That's not a likely case, but my understanding
is that this is the rationale for not allowing new features during
code freeze.