gdi32: Make output of dumping GDI objects more compact.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Feb 16 10:16:10 CST 2012

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> > Is it OK to add a prefix manually to the MESSAGE calls?
>
> No, that wouldn't handle +tid and the like.

As a person, who have debugged and fixed quite a bit of GDI handle leaks, and
who actually have introduced that facility in the first place, I can say, that
an ability to see each line of GDI handle table prefixed with 'dump_gdi_objects:',
thread id, or whatever doesn't help at all, but an ability to see more information
on the screen wihout need to scroll forth and back, an ability to quickly figure
out some pattern in that table really does.

--
Dmitry.