Translators wanted!

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Feb 16 16:35:39 CST 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, Matijn Woudt wrote:
[...]
> 1) It says there are 39 todo, is it possible to show which ones still
> need to be done?

Look for 'fuzzy' in the PO file.

> 2) Most of the consistency errors are false positives (whe use quite a
> lot english words), is it possible to mark them as false positive or
> something?

Sure. Send me an email with the msgids of the false positives and I'll
update the Wine PO site so they are ignored.

Note that I've already done an update for the ones I could identify and
I've sent a couple of patches with the issues I've identified (and I've
CC-ed you).

> 3) There's an consistency ignore list, does that mean that the
> original english translation is used there?

The ignore list corresponds to the false positives I could identify.
Indeed it only had strings where the translation is identical
to the English string. That's what 'potool-flags=translated' says.

> 4) Same for spell list, there are also quite a few false positives there.

Send me a list of the words to add to aspell's dictionary.

                                 -- Mark Twain