Translators wanted!

Sven Baars sven.wine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:40:03 CST 2012

On 16-02-2012 at 7:55 PM, Matijn Woudt <tijnema at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to help get the dutch translation to 100%, but I would need
> to filter out the false positives first.
I started with this a while ago, but every time I was nearly done, more
translations were marked as fuzzy, more strings were introduced, and
usually Francois changed some strings, which meant that I had to
manually apply the patch I was working on (with some conflicts). After a
while I just gave up on this (I don't have the time to fix it all in one
day), so for me the po system actually works counterproductive...

What I want to say here is that if that if you want to get some small
fixes in without actually knowing the language you're working on (like
Francois), please don't send separate patches every few days, because
that's really annoying. Just send them all at once, or just let
translators fix it. Or at least set a string freeze, after which people
who are actual translators can translate strings.

@Matijn, please go ahead and update the Dutch translation.

Sven