Translators wanted!

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Feb 17 01:02:08 CST 2012

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012, Matijn Woudt wrote:
[...]
> Francois: The untranslated errors at the consistency are almost all
> because of the use of english words in dutch. Would it be OK if I send
> you the L numbers that can have # potool-flags=translated so you can
> send a patch?

Line numbers are unreliable. Send me the msgids instead. So for
instance if the following in the report is a false positive:

L339:[translated]: not translated: '&Help'
msgid "&Help"
msgstr "&Help"

Then tell me:

> msgid "&Help"
> is a false positive

           Vote Electronique: Les gens qui votent ne décident rien.
                 Ceux qui comptent les votes décident de tout.