kernel32/tests: initial tests for cdrom.c

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Feb 17 01:54:22 CST 2012

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012, Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at wrote:

> Dan Kegel wrote:
> >These require a DVD in the drive, so they are skipped without
> I don't see the causality. Presumably the tests require no human intervention.
> winmm/tests/mcicda also skips tests if no CD-ROM is in the bay.
> However, even a regular winetest.exe run *will* run as many tests as it can
> should it find a CD-ROM.  Users are invited to submit test results
> to test.winehq with audio and/or mixed data CD-ROMs in the drive.

Any such instructions on how to run WineTest should be mentioned on the
page below, which is not the case here:

Are there tests that are impossible if there is a CD in the drive?

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
        It really galls me that most of the computer power in the world
                          is wasted on screen savers.
                     Chris Caldwell from the GIMPS project