po: zh_TW translation updates

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Feb 28 04:13:32 CST 2012

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012, Hin-Tak Leung wrote:
[...]
> that aside, I think you are quite wrong in trying to "improve user
> experience". That's a matter of opinion - and unfortunately, I have
> already pointed out, some of the changes are just opinions, and
> therefore subject to churns - i.e. some will disagree and want the
> older version of a translation of a particular phrase back, etc.

I don't have an opinion on the quality of the Taiwanese translation
besides the typography aspects for the simple that I don't speak that
language. So I'm making no judgement on it and will let Taiwanese
translators hash it out.

All I want to make clear is that blindly copying Windows' strings is not
the wrong approach and not acceptable (and that's true for all
languages).

                        question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
                              -- Wm. Shakespeare