po: Update Italian translation

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:12:30 CST 2012

2012/1/4 Luca Bennati <lucak3 at gmail.com>:

> #: winmm.rc:34
> -#, fuzzy
> msgid "There is no driver installed on your system!"
> -msgstr "Non è stato installato nessun driver nel sistema !\n"
> +msgstr "Non è presente nessun driver installato nel sistema!"

Hi Luca,

While your new translation is clearer than the previous one, I think
in the new translation "presente" and "installato" mean more or less
the same thing i.e. having both is redundant IMO. How about something
like "Nessun driver è installato nel sistema!" (or "presente", or
"attualmente installato"... you got it) instead?