po: Update French translation

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Jan 12 10:50:05 CST 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
[...]
>  #: appwiz.rc:64
>  msgid "&Support Info"
> -msgstr "Inf&ormations de support..."
> +msgstr "Inf&ormations de support"

I don't know why 'Information' was abbreviated in English. This should
be checked and unabbreviated if it was abusive. But if it's because of a
lack of space, for instance, then we should probably abbreviate it in
French too (even if it means the spellchecker complains :-/).

Besides that, thanks a lot for the patch. It looks like it's going to
fix a lot of the issues reported on my wine-po site:

http://fgouget.free.fr/wine-po/

Btw, if anyone feels like tackling some of them I'll gladly accept all
the help I can get.

                Linux: It is now safe to turn on your computer.