po: Update French translation

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Jan 12 17:19:40 CST 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
[...]
> There are also some issues (e.g. in winecfg for "Montrer les options
> avancées" which is quite larger than what the associated button
> allows).
> How are we supposed to tackle those issues now the rc files are no
> more for translations (French being less terse than English)?

The approach we have decided on at WineConf is to go for a one size fits
all. So the English dialog widgets should be made large enough to fit
all our translations. That's not meant to be taken as a license to waste
space for the translators either mind you. The hope is that we can make
this scheme work so we don't have to go for much more complex solutions.

[...]
> > http://fgouget.free.fr/wine-po/
>
> It's exactly where I found them, so thanks for your tool.
> On what frequency is it run?

Nightly. I may occasionally make an extra run by hand if I update
things, for instance if someone sends me a list of false positives for
the checks or words to add to the dictionary.

                            -- from some indian guy