richedit: v1.0 richedit uses CR and LF for enter

The Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Wed Jan 18 15:50:02 CST 2012

2012/1/18 Juan Lang <juan.lang at gmail.com>

> Hi Jason,
>
> +              ME_InsertTextFromCursor(editor, 0, &endlv10[0], 2, style);
>
> you want to use endlv10 instead, i.e.:
>
> +              ME_InsertTextFromCursor(editor, 0, endlv10, 2, style);
> --Juan

This was deliberate - I did that originally and I got a compile warning as
one is const WCHAR * and one is const WCHAR[2] (Not sure if that error was
from a MSVC windows or Linux compile, but I was trying to avoid it, and a
typecast was a bit pointless as the above is accurate as well, isnt it?)

Jason