richedit: v1.0 richedit uses CR and LF for enter

The Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Thu Jan 19 14:22:11 CST 2012

(Apologies, the building on windows was the tests not the main richedit...
as I built the tests with high warnings to try to minimize the pain when I
got to Linux)

Ok... I agree with you, and worked out why I was doing it and user error
comes in...! I was copying the line above and using &endlv10 which is
'obviously' wrong as endlv10 is now an array rather than a character
compared to endl...

'll resend, and thanks for working this through with me!

Jason