In-process wineserver

Daniel Santos danielfsantos at att.net
Sun Jan 22 05:44:01 CST 2012

I've updated my in-process wineserver hack, cleaned it up a bit more and
fixed a few problems.  So, at least in Star Wars Battlefront II, the
sound and HID problems are fixed (the "select" server call must be made
via the pipe).  I presume there are other server calls with similar
properties.  Also, the wineserver now exits properly and cleans up it's
instance when the main process terminates.  Changed the enabling
enviroment variable to "WINESPEEDHACK".

So what would it take for this to be integrated into wine as an optional
feature?