Save backtrace feature

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:20:46 CST 2012

I'm not sure what this console error means but it's always related to
exceptions and crashes:

err:seh:setup_exception_record stack overflow 848 bytes in thread 0009
eip 7bc79df6 esp 00230fe0 stack 0x230000-0x231000-0x330000

When an error like this happens during a crash the new error window
with the save backtrace feature will keep "Loading detailed
information" forever. I guess it should say something like "could not
load required information".

I looked in the list emails and it looks like this issue was not
reported yet. I'm sorry if it already was discussed and I missed it.

Best wishes,
Bruno