Best way to overlay a filesystem for a Wine app?

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 07:00:28 CST 2012

Hi Scott,

Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Suppose someone wants to distribute a Windows application as a
> traditional package, such as via the Ubuntu Software Center App Store.

You may want to look at the pptview package from Debian/Ubuntu. I don't
know of any other Windows applications that are already packaged like
this in the repositories. I do not think it would be bad to have more
Windows applications available through a repository in such a way.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/pptview

Best regards,
Julius