Wine automated testing update

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu Jul 12 19:54:40 CDT 2012

I have pushed my libvirt development branch to GitHub so you can see
what's brewing:

Note that I still rebase the libvirt branch regularly as I realize my
mistakes or want to reorganize things so they make sense. So know that
basing your work on my libvirt branch will be like trying to build a
house on quicksand.

This should settle down once WineTestBot is fully working on my test
environment. For now it's not quite the case yet: it's missing the code
to copy files to/from the VM and run stuff in the VM. But at least the
web site works, VMs get started/reverted and I can build tests in the
build VM (except for msvcp90 because of bug 30980 :-( ).

It turns out that out of the ~30 patches so far only one is for libvirt.
The others add documentation (the result of my trying to understand how
things work), remove dead code, tweak things a bit and include the odd

I have attached one patch that could be worth applying to the current
   web: Fix a couple of links to the registration page.

Maarten, can you confirm that what's in Git corresponds to the code that
runs the current production machines?

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>