[1/2] gdiplus: Make sure that 1bpp bitmap images get loaded in native format.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Jul 12 23:16:49 CDT 2012

Vincent Povirk <madewokherd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uh, this is going to cause regressions if you don't give the image a palette.

I'd like to avoid adding pixel format conversions (and new palettes) in
gdiplus, instead once this patch is committed I'm planning to make gdiplus
use WIC format converters, then missing and wider used conversions can be
added one by one on the WIC side. The "regression" is expected and intentional,
otherwise transition to using WIC format conerters won't happen.

--
Dmitry.