gdiplus: Store device resolution in the graphics object.

Marvin winetestbot at
Tue Jul 24 18:15:27 CDT 2012

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at

Your paranoid android.

=== windowsxp (32 bit image) ===
image.c:2736: Test failed: GdipLoadImageFromStream error 2
image.c:2739: Test failed: GdipGetImageType error 2
image.c:2749: Test failed: GdipCloneImage error 2
image: unhandled exception c0000005 at 4EBB42CD