Wine's support for reporting calling conventions

Roger Cruz roger_r_cruz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 08:17:05 CDT 2012

  A previous google search did show up someone modifying GCC to add that level of CC info for another architecture so I'm sure it is something that we can do for x86.  I don't know how complex it would be either.  I was hoping it was already done and it was just a matter of a compiler flag.  I guess one more research task for me :-)
Regards,
Roger