comctl: allow label edit only if treeview style allows editing

Daniel Jelinski djelinski1 at
Wed Jun 6 16:05:53 CDT 2012

2012/6/4 Dan Kegel <daniel.r.kegel at>:
> I had the same problem, and wrote a little script to skip the bad tests.
> It was written for buildbot, but can be run standalone.
> Try downloading
> and
> then run
>  sh goodtests
> That will skip all the tests known to hang or fail.  (The list might be
> a bit out of date, but it's easy to add new tests to the blacklist.)

Now that's much better! Thank you.
I slightly modified the script and found that 5 tests from the good
list fail with native comctl. Good indicator of areas that need more
love :)