change wording of ok()-messages in winspool-tests?

Julian Rüger jr98 at gmx.net
Sun Jun 24 11:32:02 CDT 2012

Hi Francois and list,

[/nitpick-mode on]
I'm preparing a patch to fix typos/spelling/grammar in
dlls/winspool.drv/tests/info.c, where I stumbled across repeated
messages like

    ok( !retval, "function result wrong! False expected\n");
or
    ok( size == exact, "Parameter size wrong! %d expected got %d\n",
        exact, size);

Do you think it's worth changing these?
(I think "Wrong function result: 'false' expected\n", and "Wrong
parameter size: expected %d, got %d\n" would be better)

Do we have guidelines for strings like these?
For example: start with a captial letter, no punctuation at the end...

What tests have "good" style I can use as reference?

Best regards,
Julian

PS: Am I bike shedding here? Does anyone care about stuff like this?
Sorry for wasting your time ;)