include/basetsd.h: Fix int64 to int truncation warnings when compiling with a 64-bit PSDK compiler.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Thu Jun 28 06:50:15 CDT 2012

Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at> wrote:

> > truncating from double to float while gcc keeps silence for instance.
> I never looked at that but I assume the same holds true as above.

The following thread has some interesting details:

> > Anyway, the patch shouldn't hurt, PSDK headers have similar casts. This
> In this specific case it doesn't. Start littering the code with casts to
> get rid of all those warnings and it will majorly hurt. Unneeded casts
> are *BAD*; worse then ignoring bogus warnings from a compiler.

Obviosuly I'm not planning to add the casts everywhere, but the inline
constructs which specifically targeting the pointer to integer conversions
that imply truncation should compile without warnings IMHO.