Windows 8 anyone?

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 2 20:08:34 CST 2012

So for some conversation that is not release related...  Anyone
installed the windows 8 consumer preview yet? It refuses to install in
my virtual box or (old) vmware fusion machines. I think it really wants
real hardware.

If someone does has a copy running, maybe i can send a uniscribe script
enumerator that you would run and send me the result?  I would be
curious what new languages Microsoft has added.

I tried in the developer preview from a few months ago and nothing had
really been updated there.

-aric