Two questions on the Portuguese translation

Fernando fernando at cmartins.nl
Wed Mar 7 09:09:06 CST 2012

On Mar 7, 2012 13:40 "Francois Gouget" <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed two Portuguese translations that look a bit strange to me:
>
> msgid ""
> "You don't have a drive C. This is not so great.\n"
> "\n"
> "Remember to click 'Add' in the Drives tab to create one!\n"
> msgstr ""
> "se não tem uma unidade C. Isto não é nada bom.\n"
> "\n"
> "Certifique-se que clica em ?Adicionar? no separador Unidades para
> criar "
> "uma!\n"
>
> Are the question marks around 'Adicionar' normal? I did not see this
> pattern elsewhere.

No, it should be merely 'Adicionar' (with quotes). I don't know where
the ? come from.

> msgid "&Search...\tCtrl+F"
> msgstr "&Localizar..."
>
> This translation is missing the keyboard shortcut. Is that
> intentional?

No, it should have the shortcut.

Also, personally I don't think "Localizar" is the best translation. It
should be "Procurar" and "Localizar" would be more suitable as a
translation to "Browse". But I would need to look at all occurrences of
both for consistency.

BTW, when is the final release of 1.4 coming?
Thanks.