Web based translation tool

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:41:13 CDT 2012

Hey guys!
Sorry for being so pushy but please tell me who do I need to talk to in
order to push this forward.

I can't use my Linux machine during the week and I don't have time to
create patches, establishing a Web interface will help me improve and
maintain the Hebrew translation of Wine.

Thanks for your guidance,
Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>