Updating GSoC proposal

HolyCause holy.cause at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:17:51 CDT 2012

On 3/20/12 07:22, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> Agreed, would like to add cmd parser to that list too.
>
> ~Maarten
Why is this? Does cmd sound like a bad project?

FWIW I was planning on improving cmd as my GSoC project, and I've talked
to Dan Kegel about it - there's been no protests (only support) thus far
on that front, so it at least seems doable.

In terms of being valid... if cmd were improved it would allow firefox
and chromium to be built under wine (if reg was also improved a bit, but
that might also fall under my project...)

Alex

--
Not sent from my iPhone, Windows Phone, or Blackberry;
Just an old-fashioned e-mail client.