GSOC 2012 has started

Józef Kucia joseph.kucia at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:28:05 CDT 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Michael Mc Donnell
<michael at mcdonnell.dk> wrote:
> That sounds great! Józef which functions are you implementing?

I plan to implement the following:
* DDS file format support in D3DXGetImageInfo functions
* DDS file format support in D3DXCreateTextureFromFile functions
* ID3DXRenderToSurface interface
* missing functions in ID3DXFont interface
* D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFile functions
* D3DXCreateVolumeTextureFromFile functions
and some optional things if I have enough time.

> I just saw you added D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFileInMemory, will you
> be adding forwards for D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFile too? Otherwise I
> wont mind adding that one (need it for Sid Meier's Railroads).

So yes, I plan to implement these functions, but it can take a while
until I will be working on that. According to my project schedule, I
will be working on D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFile functions at the end
of June. Naturally, I don't mind adding forwards if you need them.

--
Józef Kucia