[2/5] msvcm80: Add stub dll.

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Fri May 4 15:21:59 CDT 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Vincent Povirk wrote:

> <0002-msvcm80-Add-stub-dll.txt>
msvcmrt? The Managed C++ Runtime DLL? I imagine you won't get far on that without a C++/CLI compiler that understands the Microsoft Visual C++ ABI--unless you're willing to write all the marshaling glue code by hand. There's only one such compiler right now, and it only runs on Windows. VC++ ABI support is on my Clang to-do list--heck, it's my GSoC project--but C++/CLI is something I won't get to for a while. Given all that, how do you intend to implement this?

Chip