[Programs] Notepad: sync with ReactOS notepad (2)

carlo.bramix at libero.it carlo.bramix at libero.it
Sun May 6 14:44:43 CDT 2012

Hello friends,

>The issue is whether the appropriate guidelines were followed
>(http://wiki.winehq.org/CleanRoomGuidelines).  One issue is that Wine
>does not allow people that have ever viewed Microsoft source code to
>contribute to Wine, but there are other issues.  You'll have to talk
>to Alexandre and see how he feels about this specific issue, but if
>you've followed all of the guidelines and contribute only your own
>changes then he might be ok with your contribution.

I see.
Perhaps it would be better to reject all these patches since I'm not the only
author of all the changes.
I understand that this is done to protect yourself and the project, because
you do not know the people who touched the sources of the notepad, who they are
and how they collected their information, so I agree with you.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.