[Programs] Notepad: sync with ReactOS notepad (2)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun May 6 23:35:39 CDT 2012

Pierre Schweitzer <pierre at reactos.org> wrote:

> Because you do seriously believe that ReactOS developers reversed the
> Windows notepad?! Along with Solitaire & calculator, I suppose?
> Common sense is a powerful tool, let's make use of it :-).

It's a matter of trust. If a person is known to use illegal practices
to write ReactOS code then even adding one line of code to notepad
makes her/his contribution dangerous for the entity accepting that code.

> For the record, ReactOS as well disallows any person who has seen the
> Microsoft Windows code to comment, contribute, commit to the project.

That's just a blanket statement, nothing more. It's hard to believe
to it if the person(s) publicly accused in using leaked code still
commit to ReactOS without any limitation.

--
Dmitry.