kernel32: Correct WideCharToMultiByte and MultiByteToWideChar error codes and conditions

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:47:32 CDT 2012

On 5/10/2012 07:38, Alex Henrie wrote:
> 2012/5/9 Nikolay Sivov<bunglehead at gmail.com>:
>> Does any application depend on that?
> Probably. Better safe than sorry, and Wine's current behavior
> definitely doesn't match what MSDN says nor what Windows actually
> does.
>
>>>   dlls/kernel32/locale.c       |   38 ++++++++++++++---
>>>   dlls/kernel32/tests/locale.c |   94
>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>   2 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
>> This is a wrong file to place tests into.
> Which file should I have used?
codepage.c, you could search all test files for a thing you're trying to
add.

>> Looks ugly enough, it's better to place some test data in table and loop
>> through it, if you really want to test that.
> A loop is probably overkill, but I will clean it up some more. Thanks
> for the feedback,
Nothing really changed in try3, test helpers names are still
meaningless. Also you'll be probably asked to split this, cause your
changes are independent - validation of input parameters and flags
handling are separate fixes.