func or pFunc in tests ?

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at
Sun May 27 09:22:37 CDT 2012

I'm planning to add a test in the wine test suite and I noticed a

Some tests call directly the function by its name (i.e.
GetWindowsDirectory, CreateFileA, CloseHandle...) while others declare a
pointer to the function (prefixing its name by 'p' and followed by a
capital letter) retrieved via GetProcAddress.

I know that tests have been written by lots of different people at
different times and the general rule is "follow the style of the test
file to be consistent" but here, both styles exist in the same file

Is there any rule concerning using func over pFunc ?
Is it related to the module it comes from ?