1.4 has dropped off the list for AppDB submissions

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 08:26:41 CDT 2012

As of the release of 1.5.5, 1.4 has dropped off the list of Wine versions for which AppDB test reports can be submitted.

Can someone please add it to the list of stable releases that are always available in the dropdown list? Until it's put back, users will not be able to submit new test reports for 1.4.

We could avoid having this problem every time there's a new stable release if users were allowed to submit test reports for any version. Bugzilla lists every version, I don't see why the AppDB doesn't.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>