Call for papers - FOSDEM 2013

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Nov 2 10:13:41 CDT 2012

> WineTestBot is after all Wine-specific. Also I feel like all I have
> about the really interesting subjects(*) is questions which does not
> really make for a good presentation.
>
> But at the same time I'd be interested in ideas from others and the
> FOSDEM people may have faced some of these issues already, or at least
> set up sophisticated automated testing systems and know what works and
> what doesn't.

It's okay for us to have talks that are Wine specific.  We get *our*
room for a day for *our* nefarious purposes.  I was just encouraging us
all to have an eye to possibly luring in a few others as well; we
shouldn't forego positive and useful conversations in the hope that
we'll engage others.

So could you please submit that formally to wineconf at winehq.org?

Cheers,

Jeremy