[1/2] widl: Fix enum entries output based on previous entry value

Nikolay Sivov nsivov at codeweavers.com
Fri Nov 23 11:34:42 CST 2012

On 11/23/2012 19:06, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Nikolay Sivov <nsivov at codeweavers.com> writes:
>
>> Apparently this is how midl works
> I'm not sure that's an improvement, it makes it harder to figure out the
> actual value.

The reason I did that to match what midl does was that I got bunch of
compiler warnings trying to define
XmlError enum like that:

---
warning: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90
---

for each entry in enum that has a value calculated by widl. The reason
is that it always outputs it as decimal so you get:

0xc00cee00 for a first entry and
3222072833 for a next one.

It's probably possible to preserve hex format basing on last defined
value. Do you prefer this way?